Third generation of aberrometer / corneal topographer, it allows to have wide and accurate information about the eye refractive status, providing an integral eye evaluation.
The different kind of analysis of this machine allows a better and wider evaluation in a variety of patients: Analysis of kind of glasses, complex contact lenses and refractive surgery. It is important to do this exam in pre and post cataract surgery.
The innovative concept combines multiple instruments:
- Wavefront – Aberrometer
- Corneal Topography
- Auto Keratometer
- Pupilometer y Pupilograph
CASES IN WHICH IT IS REQUIRED:
- Diagnosis and follow up of the different refractive problems (myopia, hypermetropy and astigmatism).
- Pre and post-surgery control in refractive surgery, cataract surgery or intrastromal rings.
- Diagnosis and follow up of keratoconus and other corneal ectasia.
- Evaluation and analysis of the intra ocular lenses.